Whole30 Egg Muffins
These Whole30 Egg Muffins are an easy and healthy breakfast, snack or meal prep option! These Whole30 Breakfast muffins require only a few ingredients. Serve warm or cold, at any time of the day, for a savory and hearty meal!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
These Whole30 Egg Muffins are super easy and convenient! Here is why they are part of my weekly meal prep:
- They are easy to prep.
- Add in different vegetables or a different protein for a totally customizable muffin!
- These muffins are a delicious savory Whole30 breakfast option!
- Great for snacks or meal prep.
- They are Whole30 approved, Paleo, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Keto and Low Carb!
First, preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and heavily spray a muffin tray with nonstick spray.
Add spinach to each muffin cavity.
Next, add chopped red peppers and cooked sausage on top.
In a bowl, whisk eggs. Add in seasonings and stir to combine.
Pour egg mixture into each muffin cavity.
Next, bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until muffins are no longer jiggly.
Finally, remove from oven and serve Whole30 Egg Muffins!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I use other vegetables?
Yes, definitely! In addition to spinach and red pepper, onion, tomatoes and broccoli are delicious!
Can I use another protein?
Sure! I suggest a ground meat or finely chopped meat.
How do I store leftovers?
Store leftover Whole30 breakfast muffins in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
What do you eat for breakfast on Whole30?
There are so many delicious Whole30 breakfast options! Whole30 Breakfast Hash and Deviled Eggs are two of my favorites. For more Whole30 ideas, check out my Ultimate Guide to Whole30!
Are eggs Whole30?
Yes, eggs are Whole30 approved. These Whole30 Egg Muffins are compliant! Additionally, these are Keto and Paleo.
What kind of sausage is Whole30 approved?
The brand I always turn to is Teton Waters Ranch. They have many Whole30 approved products.
You May Also Like:
If you make this recipe, I would love to see it! You can find me on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. I would love for you to follow along!
Get the Recipe: Whole30 Egg Muffins
- 1/2 cup spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- pinch onion powder
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 6 eggs, whisked
- First, preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Heavily spray a muffin tray with nonstick spray.
- Place chopped spinach into each muffin cavity.
- Next, place chopped red pepper on top of spinach.
- Sprinkle crumbled cooked sausage on top of red pepper.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs. Stir in seasonings.
- Then, pour whisked egg mixture into each muffin cavity.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Egg muffins will stick to pan if not sprayed with nonstick spray.
- These egg muffins are done cooking when no longer jiggly in middle.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Use Whole30 sausage to keep this Whole30 compliant.
Love these Whole30 Egg Muffins? You can sign up here to receive healthy meal plans and new recipes!
9 Comments on “Whole30 Egg Muffins”
These look great! Do you think they would freeze well?
Hi Melissa, thank you! Yes, you can freeze them. The night before, I place them in the fridge. Then in the morning I warm them up in the oven. Hope this helps!
What time should I use for a mini muffin tray?
Hi Kiran! I haven’t tried them in a mini muffin tray. I’d start with 8 to 10 minutes and see how they look.
These look great! Did you use regular-sized muffin tins or jumbo ones? I saw your pan only had 6 muffins so wasn’t sure.
Thank you! They are regular sized. The pan only has 6 muffin cavities, but they are normal sized. I hope you love them!
Love this recipe! It can be changed and varied with the vegetables. Perfect to meal prep ahead of time! Thank you Addison! ☺️
Hi Tanya! I am so happy you like this recipe. It really is so easy!
So easy and such a great meal prep breakfast!