Gluten Free Blueberry Cobbler
This Gluten Free Blueberry Cobbler has a bubbly sweet blueberry filling and a delicious biscuit topping! It’s incredibly easy to make, filled with healthy ingredients, and is always a huge crowd favorite!
This is one of my favorite summertime desserts! I make it every Fourth of July and it’s always the first dessert to be devoured. It can be served warm or cold – perfect for any time of the year!
Why You Should Make This:
Cobblers are such a great dessert for any time of the year! This Gluten Free blueberry cobbler is made with healthy ingredients that you can feel good about. In addition, this recipe is super easy and foolproof! Check out my Guide to Gluten Free Flours and Gluten Free Baking for more helpful tips!
Why This Recipe Works:
- I have made this blueberry cobbler so many times and it comes out great every single time! The blueberry filling is sweet and juicy and the topping is crunchy and crispy.
- The texture of the juicy blueberry filling is complemented perfectly by the crunchy cobbler topping.
- This recipe is all baked together in one dish – and it’s super easy!
First, preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a baking dish with nonstick spray.
Mix together blueberry filling and pour into baking dish.
Mix together cobbler topping. Drop discs of dough on top of blueberry filling.
Bake for 25 to 27 minutes or until topping is slightly golden and cobbler is bubbling around the edges.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is blueberry cobbler?
Is this cobbler Vegan?
Yes, this gluten free blueberry cobbler is also Vegan!
Is this cobbler Paleo?
Yes, this recipe is Paleo.
How do I store leftovers?
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. To reheat, simply microwave.
You May Also Like:
Get the Recipe: Gluten Free Blueberry Cobbler
- First, preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a casserole or baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Make the blueberry filling first. Carefully mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Pour into baking dish.
- Next, make the cobbler topping. Mix all cobbler topping ingredients in a large bowl. Batter will be thick.
- Form 6 equal sized balls of dough. Gently press down to create 6 disc shapes (see photos above). Place this dough on top of blueberry filling.
- Sprinkle a little bit of coconut sugar on top of dough.
- Bake for 25 to 27 minutes or until the topping is slightly golden and cobbler is bubbling around edges.
- Remove from oven. Serve with coconut milk ice cream if desired.
- Honey can be used in place of the maple syrup.
- Cobbler topping dough will be thick and slightly sticky. Spray hands with nonstick spray in order to work with dough if necessary.
- Bake until topping is slightly golden. Blueberry filling should be bubbly when done.
- If using frozen blueberries, completely thaw. Then squeeze out all excess water from blueberries. Measure the 4 cups after thawing and removing extra water.
- Any dairy free milk will work.
Have you signed up for my free newsletter? You can sign up here to receive healthy meal plans and new recipes!