Paleo Mini Raspberry Cobblers
These Paleo Mini Cobblers are just too cute! They consist of a layer of sweet raspberry filling topped with a chewy crispy topping. In addition, this Paleo cobbler recipe is super easy to make! Feel free to switch out your favorite fruit to make these cobblers your own. Cobblers have always been one of my favorite desserts, especially in the summertime. I’m partial to my Paleo Vegan Peach Cobbler and Paleo Vegan Blueberry Cobbler. In addition to being Paleo, these mini cobblers are also Vegan!
What is Cobbler?
Other than someone who fixes shoes, a cobbler is a fruity pie dessert. Typically, it consists of a fruit filling topped with dough and then baked. For this Paleo cobbler recipe, raspberries are the fruit of choice. These mini cobblers are super easy to make, easy to customize and so delicious!
Ingredients for Paleo Mini Cobblers
RASPBERRIES: Fresh raspberries are so sweet and juicy. These mini cobblers are bursting with raspberry flavor!
PURE MAPLE SYRUP: Maple syrup is a common Paleo sweetener. It helps sweeten the raspberry filling layer.
TAPIOCA FLOUR: Tapioca flour is very similar to cornstarch. In this Paleo cobbler recipe, it helps thicken the filling and contributes to the perfect texture of the topping.
LEMON JUICE: A squeeze of lemon juice helps highlight the raspberry flavor.
ALMOND FLOUR: Almond flour is a popular grain free and gluten free flour. It’s light and a little nutty. In addition, it is the perfect flour for this cobbler topping.
COCONUT SUGAR: Coconut sugar is a great Paleo granulated sweetener. In this case, coconut sugar sweetens the topping.
ALMOND MILK: Almond milk is used to thin out the topping dough. Start with 1 tablespoon and add 1 more if necessary. Topping dough should be crumbly.
COCONUT OIL: Coconut oil is a great Vegan baking fat. In this Paleo cobbler recipe, it is used in the topping.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: cinnamon, baking soda, vanilla extract
How to Make Paleo Mini Cobblers
First, preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray 4 ramekins or oven safe bowls with nonstick spray.
Then, make topping dough. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and use hands to mix. Dough should be crumbly. Then, refrigerate dough while you make the filling.
To make the filling, add all filling ingredients to a large bowl. Toss until raspberries are fully coated.
Add 1/4 of the filling mixture to each ramekin.
Next, drop clumps of dough on top of each ramekin.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until topping dough is cooked through and raspberry filling is bubbly.
Finally, remove from oven and top with homemade whipped coconut cream or coconut cream ice cream!
How to Enjoy these Paleo Mini Cobblers
These Paleo Mini Cobblers are just as delicious for dessert as they are a snack! Since they’re so quick and easy, they are great for last minute desserts. Top with homemade whipped coconut cream (see my Paleo Salted Mini Cheesecakes for the whipped topping).
Get the Recipe: Paleo Mini Raspberry Cobblers
- First, preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray 4 ramekins or oven safe bowls with nonstick spray.
- Next, make the cobbler topping. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Use your hands or a fork to form a crumbly dough.
- Then, refrigerate topping dough while making raspberry filling.
- To make the filling, add all filling ingredients to a large bowl. Toss until raspberries are coated.
- Add 1/4 of the filling to each greased ramekin. Then, remove topping dough from fridge.
- Drop dough in clumps over each ramekin, dividing the dough evenly.
- Next, bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cobbler topping is cooked through and raspberry filling is bubbly.
- Remove from oven and serve with homemade whipped cream or coconut cream ice cream if desired.