Healthy Snickers Smoothie (Vegan)
This easy and healthy Snickers Smoothie is rich, creamy, and smooth! This secretly healthy Vegan smoothie is great for breakfast or dessert. It tastes like both soft serve ice cream and a Snickers bar, but it is made with wholesome ingredients. You don’t want to miss this!
Yes, it is as delicious as it looks!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- This Snickers Smoothie has all the flavors of a Snickers bar.
- It is so creamy, smooth, and chocolaty.
- This healthy Vegan smoothie has the texture of a milkshake, but made without ice cream.
- It is healthy enough for breakfast and sweet enough for dessert.
- There are so many different toppings you can add!
- Make it with this homemade Vitamix Peanut Butter for the ultimate flavor.
- This recipe is made without yogurt, without cow’s milk, without dairy, and without protein powder.
- Check out this Chocolate Mango Smoothie for another delicious option!
- It is Grain Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, and Vegan. Use almond butter for Paleo.
How To Make
First, add frozen banana, maple syrup, nut butter, dairy free milk and cocoa powder to a blender.
Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
Then, pour into a glass. Garnish with caramel, peanuts and mini chocolate chips if desired.
Tips & Tricks & Mix Ins
There are many different toppings and flavors that can be added!
Top with any type of nut! Peanuts, almonds, cashews, walnuts and pecans are all great ideas. In addition, peanut butter, almond butter, cashew butter, and even Nutella are delicious.
Any type of protein powder can be blended in. I recommend either a chocolate or vanilla flavored powder to not alter the overall flavor.
Substitute your favorite nut or seed butter. Use a crunchy nut butter for added texture and crunch.
Frequently Asked Questions
A Vegan smoothie is any smoothie that is made with Vegan ingredients. Many smoothies are made with yogurt, milk or even ice cream, which would not be Vegan. This particular smoothie uses frozen banana and other Vegan ingredients.
The best Vegan smoothie for breakfast is one that isn’t filled with sugar, but has enough protein to be filling. This Snickers Smoothie is filling, contains a good amount of protein, and isn’t filled with sugars.
I suggest using a Ninja Foodi Blender or a Vitamix for creamy smoothies.
Both creamy and crunchy nut butters work well in this smoothie. For a true Snickers flavor, peanut butter is best. Crunchy will add some texture, whereas creamy will blend in seamlessly.
Yes! There are many different ways to garnish this smoothie. Pick your favorite nuts, seeds, fruits, and more!
You May Also Like
If you make this recipe, I would love to see it! You can find me on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. I would love for you to follow along! For more ideas, check out my Vegan Recipes page.
Get the Recipe: Healthy Snickers Smoothie (Vegan)
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp nut butter, peanut, almond or cashew
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp caramel, see note
- 1 tbsp peanuts
- 1 tsp mini chocolate chips
- First, add frozen banana, maple syrup, nut butter, milk and cocoa powder to a blender.
- Blend on high for 15 to 20 seconds or until blended.
- Finally, pour into a glass. Garnish with caramel, peanuts, and mini chocolate chips.
- I recommend slicing banana into small slices before freezing. This will help the blending process significantly.
- Honey or 2 pitted dates can be used in place of the maple syrup.
- Any creamy nut butter works. I love peanut butter, almond butter, and cashew butter.
- Any milk works. I suggest using almond milk.
- Check out my Vegan Salted Caramel.
- Garnishes are optional and can be mixed and matched.
- Nutrition facts do not include garnishes.
Love easy, healthy and delicious meals? You can sign up here to receive healthy meal plans and new recipes!
6 Comments on “Healthy Snickers Smoothie (Vegan)”
You did that!! This shake is bomb! Tastes just like a snickers bar! Bravo!
Hi Brittany! Thank you so much. I make this every single night and love it. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!
I was going to make it as a dessert but decided to make this my breakfast shake! Only thing different I did was add ground up whole grain oats. Couldn’t tell they were there! Definitely was indulging, sweet and satisfying! Great recipe
Nutella is a garbage product filled with sugar and other unhealthy ingredients!
Hi Rick! There is no Nutella in this recipe. I listed it as a possible topping if anyone wants to include it.
So thick and creamy! Tastes like a Reese’s peanut butter cup!