Caramel Apple Dip
This caramel apple dip is smooth, creamy and sweet! It takes only 5 minutes to make and requires only 3 ingredients. This cream cheese caramel apple dip is great for holidays, parties, and entertaining.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- This caramel apple dip is so quick and easy to make.
- It takes only 5 minutes from start to finish.
- This dip is made with only 3 ingredients.
- This caramel apple cheesecake dip is perfectly smooth and creamy.
- This recipe is gluten free!
- Check out this Cranberry Jalapeño Dip for another great appetizer!
- Or, try this S’mores Dip for another dessert.
Ingredients & Substitutions
These are the main ingredients and substitutions. Scroll down to the recipe card for full ingredients list and instructions.
Use softened cream cheese. Both full fat cream cheese and light cream cheese work. For dairy free, use dairy free cream cheese.
Salted caramel dip is thick and sweet enough to balance out the cream cheese. If using a thinner caramel sauce, keep in mind that the dip may be slightly thinner overall. Add a pinch of sea salt if using unsalted caramel dip.
Roasted peanuts add the crunchy texture. In addition, roasted peanuts add a great hearty flavor! For a sweeter option, consider replacing peanuts with toffee bits or chocolate chips.
Sliced apples and pretzels pair well with this homemade apple caramel dip. Crackers are another great idea.
Taste & Texture
This caramel apple dip tastes like peanut butter caramel cheesecake! The peanuts add a great flavor that resembles peanut butter. The caramel adds sweetness, while the dip tastes like caramel cheesecake.
This homemade creamy dip is smooth and somewhat thick. In addition to its taste, its texture also resembles cheesecake.
How to Make
First, add softened cream cheese and salted caramel dip to a stand mixer. Beat together for 1 minute or until combined.
Use spatula to transfer mixture to a bowl.
Then, top with roasted peanuts.
Drizzle caramel dip on top.
Finally, serve with sliced apples or pretzels.
Expert Tips & Tricks
Use softened cream cheese for best results. It is significantly easier to cream together with the caramel dip.
Thick caramel dip yields a thicker dip. If possible, use a salted caramel dip that is thick in texture.
Roasted peanuts add a much more robust flavor than raw or plain peanuts.
If making ahead of time, mix cream cheese with caramel. Just before serving, top with peanuts and additional caramel sauce.
How to Serve & Store
This caramel apple dip is great served with pretzels, sliced apples, and crackers. I also enjoy it by the spoonful!
Spread on a piece of Apple Cinnamon Bread!
Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 48 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Many fruits taste delicious dipped in caramel. Some of these include apples, pineapple, bananas, peaches and grapes.
Pretzels, apples, crackers, marshmallows, and popcorn are all great dipped in caramel.
Since this dip is on the thicker side, choose apples that are firm and sturdy. Honey crisp apples are great with this dip!
This dip can be left at room temperature for up to 4 hours.
Sure! Make the base of the dip up to 24 hours before serving. Then, add peanuts and a drizzle of caramel sauce on top before serving.
Look for salted caramel dip, not caramel sauce or caramel topping.
You May Also Like
If you make this caramel apple dip recipe, I would really appreciate a review! You can find me on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. I would love for you to follow along! For more ideas, check out these Dessert Recipes.
Get the Recipe: Caramel Apple Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup salted caramel dip, plus more for topping
- ⅓ cup roasted peanuts
- apple slices
- First, add softened cream cheese and salted caramel dip to a stand mixer. Beat for 1 minute or until combined.
- Use spatula to transfer mixture to a bowl.
- Then, top with roasted peanuts.
- Drizzle caramel dip on top!
- Finally, serve with sliced apples or pretzels.
- Softened cream cheese is important. It is more creamy and more easily mixes with the caramel dip.
- Either caramel dip or a thicker caramel sauce work well. Thinner caramel sauces can be used, but the dip may not be as creamy.
- This dip can be made up to 24 hours in advance. For best results, top with peanuts and caramel sauce just before serving.
Love this caramel apple dip? You can sign up here to receive healthy meal plans, exclusive new recipes and updates!