Paleo Strawberry Banana Bread Recipe
This Paleo Strawberry Banana Bread recipe is so light, fresh and delicious! The combination of strawberries and bananas is mouthwatering. This loaf is made with healthy ingredients and is great for breakfast, a snack or a sweet treat!
Why This Recipe Works
Banana bread is one of my favorite things to bake! Here’s why this recipe works well:
- This Paleo strawberry banana bread has only a few steps.
- This recipe is easy, quick and straightforward.
- This banana bread is made with healthy ingredients.
- It’s great for breakfast, a snack or dessert!
First, preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a bread pan with parchment paper. I like to lightly spray the bottom of the dish before setting the parchment paper down.
In a large mixing bowl, mix mashed bananas, eggs, and vanilla extract.
Then, sift in almond flour and tapioca flour. Add in all remaining ingredients, except strawberries.
Toss 3/4 cup strawberries with 1 tablespoon tapioca flour.
Once coated, add strawberries to the batter.
Pour batter into lined bread pan. Top with remaining strawberries.
Bake for 55 to 65 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Lastly, remove from oven and cool completely before slicing.
Follow these tips for making the best Paleo strawberry banana bread:
- Use very ripe bananas. This loaf isn’t loaded with added sugar.
- Dice strawberries into small pieces.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. This is very important!
- If the banana bread is too brown on top and not yet baked through, place a sheet of aluminum foil on top and continue baking.
- Cool completely before slicing. This banana bread is MOIST, so only cut into it when cooled.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I substitute for the tapioca flour?
Yes, arrowroot starch can be used in place of tapioca flour. Alternatively, cornstarch works well for a non Paleo option.
Is banana bread healthy?
Yes, this Paleo strawberry banana bread is made with healthy ingredients.
How do I keep my banana bread moist?
Use very ripe bananas for a moist bread. In addition, don’t over bake.
Is banana bread a quick bread?
Yes, banana bread is a quick bread. It doesn’t require any yeast and the dough doesn’t have to rise before baking.
You May Also Like
Get the Recipe: Paleo Strawberry Banana Bread Recipe
- First, preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a bread pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add mashed bananas, eggs and vanilla extract. Stir until combined.
- Next, sift in almond flour and tapioca flour. Then add remaining ingredients (except strawberries).
- Once mixed, toss 3/4 cups of the strawberries with a tablespoon of tapioca flour. Then, fold in coated strawberries to the batter.
- Pour batter into the lined bread pan. Sprinkle remaining strawberries on top.
- Bake for 55 to 65 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. If bread is browning on top but isn't done baking, add aluminum foil on top and continue baking.
- Finally, remove from oven and cool completely before slicing.
Have you signed up for my free newsletter? You can sign up here to receive healthy meal plans and new recipes!