Keto Trail Mix Recipe
This easy Keto Trail Mix recipe is a great healthy snack! It comes together in less than 5 minutes. This low carb trail mix is great for hiking, a grab and go snack, or eating by the handful!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- This Keto trail mix is super easy to make.
- The proportions can be adjusted for a completely custom trail mix.
- It is high in healthy fats and low in sugar and low in carbs.
- Unlike most recipes, it is made without raisins, without almonds and without cashews.
- It can be stored for up to 1 month.
- No need to turn on the oven or stovetop!
- Check out more ideas on this Snacks recipe page.
- This healthy Keto snack is also Paleo, gluten free, dairy free, and Vegan friendly.
Ingredients & Nutritional Benefits of Trail Mix
This low carb trail mix is loaded with nutritional benefits!
The pecans contain calcium and potassium. This healthy fat and high protein nut also contains fiber, helping keep you full longer.
Unsweetened coconut flakes are high in healthy fats, which make them perfect for a Keto snack. They are also high in protein and contain some Vitamin B.
Walnuts are a nutritional powerhouse! They contain fiber, minerals, and vitamins. In addition, they are rich in antioxidants.
Use sugar free chocolate chips to keep this recipe Keto friendly.
Lastly, macadamia nuts are high in healthy fats and manganese. These buttery nuts provide crunch and flavor!
How to Make
First, add all ingredients to a bowl.
Gently stir until combined.
Store in an airtight container.
Expert Tips & Tricks
This low carb trail mix is pretty straightforward! Feel free to switch up the proportions of ingredients.
Add some sugar free dried fruit (such as berries) to the mix.
How to Serve & Store
This Keto snack lasts for about 1 month.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature. I usually store mine in a jar with a lid or Tupperware.
This trail mix is great for hiking, plane rides, traveling, and school lunches.
Frequently Asked Questions
Most store bought trail mix contains tons of added sugar. While nuts and seeds are Keto, sugar is not. This recipe is Keto though!
Most fruit is not Keto friendly, but some dried fruits are low carb. Check out dried berries for best results. Double check labels to ensure sugar free.
Many nuts are Keto. Some of the lowest carb nuts are pecans, macadamia nuts, walnuts, and hazelnuts.
Lily’s chocolate chips are Keto friendly.
This trail mix lasts months, but is best eaten within 1 month.
Yes, this trail mix is gluten free.
Yes, it is Paleo.
More Keto Snack Ideas
This trail mix is a great Keto snack! For more Keto snacks, check out this list:
- Deviled Eggs
- Nut butters with sliced veggies
- Egg salad
- Nuts and seeds
- Chicken salad
- Guacamole with sliced veggies
You May Also Like
If you make this Keto trail mix recipe, I would really appreciate a review! You can find me on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. I would love for you to follow along!
Get the Recipe: Keto Trail Mix Recipe
- ¼ cup pecans
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¼ cup walnuts
- ¼ cup chocolate chips, see note
- ¼ cup macadamia nuts
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Gently stir together.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Use sugar free chocolate chips. I love Lily’s dark chocolate chips.
- Feel free to play around with the ratios of nuts.
- Store trail mix in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
Do you love this Keto trail mix? You can sign up here to receive healthy meal plans and new recipes!