Edible Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough
This edible Snickerdoodle cookie dough is incredibly easy and satisfies those cookie dough cravings! It tastes like sugar cookie dough with added cinnamon and nutmeg. This edible dough is perfectly spiced, perfect for a quick snack, and totally irresistible.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- This Snickerdoodle edible cookie dough comes together in 5 minutes.
- It is smooth and has that signature cookie dough texture.
- This recipe is no bake and does not require you to turn on your oven.
- It is made without eggs, without butter, without milk, and without cream of tartar.
- In addition, this recipe uses gluten free flours.
- Check out my Gluten Free & Dairy Free Snickerdoodles Without Cream of Tartar for the full baked version.
- This is Paleo, Grain Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan and refined sugar free.
- For a version without cinnamon, check out this Edible Sugar Cookie Dough.
How To Make
First, add all ingredients to a mixing bowl.
Then, stir to combine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! This cookie dough can be baked, but with a couple changes. Check out these Vegan Snickerdoodles for the full recipe. This dough needs some baking soda before being baked.
Using coconut oil instead of butter helps keep cookie dough soft. In addition, store in bite sized balls instead of all together in a large bowl. Thaw before eating for extra softness.
Yes, this cookie dough is safe to eat. Most cookie dough contains eggs, which are not safe to eat raw.
The short answer is no. This Snickerdoodle dough is safe to eat. Both almond flour and coconut flour are typically heated while in the process of being made. If desired, heat treat flour. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spread flours on parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes. Allow flour to cool FULLY before using.
Yes, this can be frozen. I highly recommend freezing in bite sized balls. Thaw before enjoying.
To make this dough more sweet, add a little bit more coconut sugar.
How To Eat & How To Store
This edible Snickerdoodle cookie dough is best enjoyed right after making it. It is great by the spoonful!
To store in fridge, add dough to an airtight container. Place in fridge for up to 4 days. Refrigerate in bite sized balls for a quick grab and go treat. Chilled dough will be slightly more firm
Freeze in bite sized balls in a Tupperware or plastic baggie. Thaw before eating.
You May Also Like
Get the Recipe: Edible Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough
- First, add all ingredients to a mixing bowl.
- Stir to combine. Serve!
- Thoroughly mix cookie dough until combined.
- If desired, roll dough into bite sized balls.
- Since almond flour and coconut flour are heated when being made, there is no need to heat treat the flour.
- This cookie dough is not overly sweet. Add more coconut sugar for a sweeter dough.
- This cookie dough can be baked! See my recipe for Gluten & Dairy Free Snickerdoodles.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- This cookie dough can be frozen and enjoyed later. I highly suggest rolling this dough into balls before freezing.
Have you signed up for my free newsletter? You can sign up here to receive healthy meal plans and new recipes!