This strawberry bark is made with only 3 ingredients! It takes just minutes to prep. This bark recipe features the classic chocolate strawberry combination. Great for an afternoon snack, Valentine’s Day treat, birthday dessert, and more!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- This strawberry bark is quick and easy to make!
- Only 3 ingredients are needed.
- Everything comes together easily.
- Both kids and adults love this easy snack recipe.
- Great for an afternoon snack or post dinner dessert.
- This is a healthy alternative to most desserts.
- The yogurt adds protein and creaminess.
- This bark is great for many diets and lifestyles!
- It is gluten free and nut free, and can be easily made dairy free and vegan.
- Check out this Banana Bark and this Date Bark for other delicious recipes!
Ingredients & Substitutions
These are the main ingredients and substitutions for strawberry bark. Scroll down to the recipe card for full ingredients list and instructions.
Use fresh strawberries. Do not use previously frozen strawberries or freeze-dried strawberries. Wash, dry, and slice the berries.
Use either regular yogurt, Greek yogurt, or dairy free yogurt. They all work well.
For the melted chocolate, feel free to use your favorite chocolate. I love dark chocolate!
Taste & Texture
This yogurt strawberry bark is naturally sweet. It tastes exactly how it is made. The flavors are fresh strawberries, yogurt, and chocolate. The overall flavor depends on the choice of yogurt and chocolate.
The berries are bursting with juiciness while the yogurt is creamy. The smooth chocolate hardens.
How to Make
First, slice the strawberries. Place in an even layer, touching each other.
Spread the yogurt on top.
Then, top with melted chocolate.
Place in the freezer for 25 to 30 minutes, until the chocolate is hardened and the yogurt is mostly frozen.
Lastly, remove from the freezer. Break into pieces and enjoy! Store leftovers in the freezer.
Expert Tips & Tricks
Follow these tips and tricks to make the best strawberry bark recipe!
Use a silicone pan or parchment lined pan to prevent sticking.
Use yogurt that you enjoy the flavor of. Plain yogurt is a little too bitter for this recipe.
Line the strawberries up together touching.
Allow the yogurt and chocolate to harden before breaking into pieces.
Topping Ideas & Flavor Variations
Here are some fun topping ideas and flavors for this strawberry bark.
Add coconut flakes on top.
Sprinkle chopped nuts on top! Almonds, walnuts, peanuts, and pecans all work well.
Use white chocolate instead.
For a festive touch, top with sprinkles.
How to Serve & Store
Serve this strawberry bark once fully hardened. The yogurt may still be a little soft.
Serve by itself or with some ice cream for a fun treat!
Store in the freezer in an airtight container.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, fresh strawberries work well for bark.
Store leftovers in the freezer in an airtight container. If you store it in the fridge, the yogurt will be very creamy and not hardened.
Sure! Vegan yogurt can sometimes be more icy when frozen though.
I used this heart shaped silicone pan!
Check out all of my kitchen favorites!
You May Also Like
- Strawberry Brownies
- Yogurt Bark
- Strawberry Cookies
- Chocolate Covered Raspberries
- Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies
If you make this recipe, I would really appreciate a review! You can find me on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. Join my exclusive Facebook Group for a behind the scenes look. I would love for you to follow along! For more ideas, check out these Dessert Recipes.
Get the Recipe: Strawberry Bark
- 10 strawberries, sliced
- ½ cup yogurt
- ½ cup melted chocolate
- First, slice the strawberries. Place in an even layer, touching each other.
- Spread the yogurt on top.
- Then, top with melted chocolate.
- Place in the freezer for 25 to 30 minutes, until the chocolate is hardened and the yogurt is mostly frozen.
- Finally, remove from the freezer. Break into pieces and enjoy! Store leftovers in the freezer.
- I love this heart shaped silicone pan!
- Feel free to use another silicone pan or use a parchment lined pan.
- Feel free to use regular or Greek yogurt. I used vanilla Greek yogurt for these photos.
- Allow the chocolate to harden and the yogurt to mostly freeze before baking into pieces.
- Store leftovers in the freezer.
- Check out all of my kitchen favorites!
Love this strawberry bark? You can sign up here to receive healthy meal plans, exclusive new recipes and updates!