Gluten Free Dairy Free Blueberry Muffins
These Gluten Free Dairy Free Blueberry Muffins prove that breakfast has never been easier! They are a quick and easy breakfast or snack. These gluten free blender muffins require just a handful of healthy ingredients. In addition, they are completely flourless and made in a blender!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- These muffins are made in a blender. They require only a few minutes of prep time.
- They are made with healthy ingredients.
- These light and fluffy muffins are loaded with fresh juicy blueberries!
- No need to dirty a mixing bowl.
- This recipe is made without xantham gum, without milk, and without white sugar.
- They are easy enough for any time of the day, any day of the week.
- Since they are flourless, these muffins are extra moist and not dry.
- Check out these Cassava Flour Blueberry Lemon Muffins for another option!
- This recipe is Paleo, Grain Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, and Flourless.
How to Make
First, preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a muffin pan with paper liners.
Add all ingredients except blueberries to a blender or food processor. Process until smooth and uniform.
Then, carefully fold in blueberries.
Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Mine were perfect at 14 minutes!
Finally, store Gluten Free Dairy Free blueberry muffins in fridge.
Expert Tips & Tricks & Substitutions
Thoroughly mix muffin batter. Since nut butter is difficult to mix, continue blending or food processing until batter is uniform and smooth.
After batter is mixed, carefully fold in blueberries so as to not break them. If using frozen blueberries, thaw completely and squeeze out ALL excess liquid. Otherwise, the blueberry juice will yield mushy muffins.
Do not over bake the muffins. Once a toothpick inserted comes out clean, remove from oven.
I highly recommend using paper liners (or silicone liners). I have tested these muffins use just nonstick spray and they were crispy along the edges.
Creamy cashew butter or sunflower seed butter can be substituted for the almond butter. For a non-Paleo option, peanut butter can also be substituted.
Honey can be substituted for maple syrup.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, frozen blueberries can be used but thaw beforehand. Then, squeeze out ALL the excess moisture before folding into batter.
Sure! Any creamy nut butter will work, but will slightly alter the taste. Peanut butter can be used but will yield a stronger flavor than almond or cashew butter.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
I highly recommend a blender or food processor, but you can mix by hand. Mix completely!
Sliced strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries can be used.
You May Also Like
If you make this recipe, I would love to see it! You can find me on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. I would love for you to follow along! For more healthy ideas, see my Breakfast Recipes page.
Get the Recipe: Gluten Free Dairy Free Blueberry Muffins
- 1 cup creamy almond butter
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2/3 cup blueberries
- First, preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a muffin tray with muffin liners.
- Add all ingredients except blueberries to a blender or food processor.
- Then, blend until smooth and uniform.
- Next, carefully fold in blueberries.
- Fill muffin liners almost completely full, dividing batter equally between liners.
- Then, bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Finally, remove from oven and serve!
- Substitute almond butter with cashew butter, sunflower butter, or peanut butter (not Paleo).
- Substitute honey for maple syrup if desired.
- This recipe can be made in a mixing bowl if desired. Thoroughly mix.
- Check muffins around the 12 minute mark. Add 1 or 2 more minutes if needed.
- Muffins are done when a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Love super easy recipes? You can sign up here to receive healthy meal plans and new recipes!
15 Comments on “Gluten Free Dairy Free Blueberry Muffins”
These muffins have such great healthy ingredients and I love that they are gluten free. Making these tomorrow!!
What a great recipe! Healthy and delicious. I loved the flavors, and my family adored the muffins too! Thanks so much for sharing your recipe
In this day and age, gluten intolerances are quite high and thanjs to people like you who go to the creative table to make wonderful things to eat!❤ These muffins look so moust and fkavorful. Just the pick me up for those afternoon lulls!
Yum! These make such a perfect breakfast. Love how simple the recipe is.
I’d love to try these blueberry muffins. The photos are brilliant and I can see that they have the perfect texture – moist and fluffy. Can’t wait to try them soon.
I thought this was a brilliant recipe! They turned out excellent for being blueberry muffins without flour and were perfect for sharing at work. Everyone enjoyed the muffins and was very surprised about there is no flour. This is a keeper recipe!
These muffins look absolutely delicious! and I can’t believe they don’t have any flour in them. Will try this recipe this weekend!
These were delicious! I had everything on hand so I quickly made these this morning before my kids woke up. They were easy, tasty, and fast!
Wow I never knew you could make muffins in a blender! These are delicious and I actually feel better when I eat them for breakfast due to all the healthy ingredients. This recipe is a keeper!
Hmm yum! These muffins look soooo mouthwatering! I am really excited to go to my kitchen and start baking!
My daughter loves making easy breakfast recipes like this. I will definitely be giving it to her to try! She’s been baking and cooking a lot more during the pandemic so this will be a fun new treat! Thanks for the recipe
These blueberry muffins are so easy to make and just so delicious. Definitely my new favorite quick on-the-go breakfast!
I usually don’t bake GF but these muffins have me intrigued. They certainly sound delicious.
I’m always looking for a good muffin recipe, and the fact that these have blueberries make them even better! Excited to add these to my rotation!
Blender recipes are great. I am a blueberry lover. Muffins are my favourite breakfast food. The perfect recipe.