Easy AIP Smoothie (Vegan, Paleo)
This easy AIP smoothie is incredibly easy! This Vegan strawberry pineapple smoothie is naturally sweet and bursting with fresh flavors. It is healthy enough for breakfast and sweet enough for dessert!
Why You’ll Love This Smoothie
- This AIP smoothie without banana is made with only 3 ingredients!
- It is smooth, creamy, and refreshing.
- This AIP breakfast smoothie is a great healthy way to start the day.
- This recipe is made without yogurt, without protein powder, and without dairy.
- The frozen fruit thickens the smoothie.
- In addition to the being AIP, it is Paleo, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, and added Sugar Free!
List of AIP Fruits
While fruits are high in natural sugars, they are packed with nutrients, antioxidants and fiber. Here are AIP approved fruits.
- Passion Fruit
How To Make
First, add all ingredients to a blender.
Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
Expert Tips & Tricks
Use frozen fruit for a thicker and creamier smoothie. Using fresh fruit will yield a thinner result.
Feel free to add more or less milk to reached desired consistency. Less milk will yield a thicker result. More milk will produce a thinner result.
If desired, add a scoop of your favorite protein powder before blending.
This smoothie can be made ahead of time, but it will thin out the longer it refrigerates. I highly recommend making this smoothie when you’re going to drink it.
Which Milk To Use
AIP means no dairy, no soy, no rice, and definitely no cow’s milk! The best options for AIP milk are canned coconut milk, carton coconut milk and coconut cream.
For this AIP smoothie, use either canned coconut milk or coconut milk from a carton. Full fat canned coconut milk will yield a thick, creamy smoothie. Stir before use.
Coconut milk from a carton is lower in calories, but yields a thinner result.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, smoothies do not need yogurt. Using frozen fruit will yield a thick creamy smoothie without yogurt!
Using frozen fruit will thicken a smoothie without yogurt.
No, AIP cannot have almond milk since nuts are not allowed.
The best milks are AIP are coconut milk and coconut cream.
Yes, this smoothie can be made ahead of time but it won’t be quite as thick the longer it stays in the fridge. Refrigerate until ready to eat!
Sure! Feel free to use another frozen fruit. Use AIP fruit if needed.
You May Also Like
If you make this recipe, I would really appreciate a review! You can find me on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. I would love for you to follow along! For more ideas, check out my Breakfast Recipes page.
Get the Recipe: Easy AIP Smoothie (Vegan, Paleo)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 cup coconut milk, see note
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
- Both canned coconut milk and regular coconut milk work. Canned produces a much thicker and creamier result.
- If using canned coconut milk, stir before use.
- If desired, use protein powder of choice.
- Nutrition facts include full fat coconut milk.
Love easy recipes like this AIP smoothie? You can sign up here to receive healthy meal plans and new recipes!