Get the Recipe:
Chocolate Covered Blueberries
These chocolate covered blueberries are decadent, juicy and sweet! This recipe is made with only 3 ingredients. These are great for dessert, a little snack or afternoon pick me up!
First, add chocolate chips and melted coconut oil to a bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir until smooth and creamy.
Then, gently place blueberries in the melted chocolate mixture. Use a large spoon to move blueberries around, until fully coated.
Use a spoon to drop little clusters of blueberries onto a parchment lined plate. Make clusters as big or small as desired.
Continue for remaining blueberries. Place plate in the fridge for 20 minutes to harden.
Finally, remove from fridge. Serve!
- Any type of chocolate chips work. Feel free to use chopped chocolate bars if needed.
- Coconut oil helps thin out the chocolate mixture. It also helps the chocolate harden.
- Use refined coconut oil for a neutral taste. Unrefined coconut oil has a slight coconut taste.
- Use fresh blueberries, not frozen. Wash and dry completely before making this recipe.
- Feel free to make the clusters as big or small as desired. This recipe makes about 10 clusters of 5 to 6 berries each.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Freeze for up to 1 month.
Calories: 54kcal, Carbohydrates: 8g, Protein: 0.1g, Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.03g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0.03g, Sodium: 0.1mg, Potassium: 11mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 1g, Vitamin A: 8IU, Vitamin C: 1mg, Calcium: 1mg, Iron: 0.5mg