Get the Recipe:
Almond Flour Chocolate Cookies
These almond flour chocolate cookies are so rich, decadent, and chocolaty! They are easy to make and always a big hit. These Paleo double chocolate cookies are the perfect dessert!
First, preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
In a stand mixer or large mixing bowl, add eggs and coconut sugar. Mix on high for 1 minute or until light and frothy.
In a microwave safe bowl, melt ⅔ cup dark chocolate chips and coconut oil in 30 second increments. Stop and stir between each increment until smooth and creamy.
Then, pour melted chocolate into mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
Add remaining ingredients except chocolate chips. Stir until a thick batter forms.
Fold in chocolate chips.
Spray cookie scoop or spoon with nonstick spray. Use cookie scoop to drop balls of dough (about 1 tablespoon each) onto lined pan, at least 3 inches apart. These cookies spread a lot while baking.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until middles are set and edges are slightly crispy.
Finally, remove from oven. Cool on pan for 10 minutes before very carefully moving cookies to a cooling rack.
- Whip eggs and coconut sugar until light and frothy. See photo in blog post.
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil until completely smooth and creamy. Stir every 30 seconds to prevent burning. Mine only took two 30 second increments.
- Batter will be thick and sticky. Spray a little nonstick spray on your cookie scoop or spoon to prevent sticking.
- Balls of dough should be about 1 tablespoon in size. These cookies spread a lot while baking!
- Bake until middles are set and edges are slightly crispy.
- Cookies are fragile! Handle with care.
Calories: 145kcal, Carbohydrates: 13g, Protein: 3g, Fat: 10g, Saturated Fat: 5g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 1g, Trans Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 14mg, Sodium: 74mg, Potassium: 79mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 8g, Vitamin A: 21IU, Vitamin C: 1mg, Calcium: 50mg, Iron: 1mg