Get the Recipe:
Whole30 Turkey Meatballs (Paleo)
These Whole30 Turkey Meatballs are an easy, healthy and delicious Whole30 dinner! These easy ground turkey meatballs are great for the whole family. They are versatile, flavorful and hearty!
First, preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a rimmed baking pan with parchment paper.
In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients. Use your hands or a spoon, combine ingredients.
Once combined, spray hands with nonstick spray. Use an ice cream scoop or hands to form 1 inch round meatballs.
Continue for remaining meatball mixture. Place meatballs on parchment lined pan.
Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through and no pink remains. If meatballs are on the smaller side, check after 15 minutes.
Remove meatballs from oven. Discard excess cooking grease.
Warm up marinara sauce. Serve with spaghetti squash and sauce if desired!
- Use a rimmed baking pan lined with parchment paper for easier clean up.
- Choose ground turkey that isn't too lean. I recommend using 85% fat or even less. Anything more than 85% will be too dry.
- When combining ingredients, try not to overwork the meat mixture.
- Spray hands with nonstick spray before forming meatballs. This helps them not stick to your hands.
- If meatball mixture is still too sticky, place it in the fridge or freezer for 5 minutes to firm up.
- Ground turkey is done cooking when it has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Store meatballs in freezer for up to 1 month. Thaw before reheating and eating.
- Warm up Whole30 marinara sauce before tossing with meatballs.
- Nutritional value does not include sauce or spaghetti squash.
- This recipe makes about 10 medium sized meatballs or 15 small sized meatballs.
Calories: 71kcal, Carbohydrates: 1g, Protein: 12g, Fat: 2g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 1g, Trans Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 41mg, Sodium: 30mg, Potassium: 149mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 1g, Vitamin A: 60IU, Vitamin C: 1mg, Calcium: 13mg, Iron: 1mg