Get the Recipe:
Healthy Cookie Dough
This healthy cookie dough is quick, easy and so tasty! It is made from only pantry staple ingredients. Great for a healthy snack or dessert!
First, add all ingredients except chocolate chips to a mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
Then, fold in chocolate chips.
Scoop out and serve!
- Use an all natural creamy nut butter made from only nuts and salt. Almond butter, cashew butter and peanut butter can be used.
- For nut free, use sunflower butter.
- Feel free to make homemade oat flour if needed. Add oats to a blender or food processor. Process until powdery substance is formed.
- If needed, replace melted coconut oil with melted butter.
- Any type of chocolate chips can be used.
- Store cookie dough in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Calories: 404kcal, Carbohydrates: 47g, Protein: 9g, Fat: 22g, Saturated Fat: 9g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g, Monounsaturated Fat: 7g, Sodium: 100mg, Potassium: 279mg, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 15g, Calcium: 49mg, Iron: 2mg