Get the Recipe:
Gluten Free Brownies
These gluten free brownies are fudge like, gooey and so chocolaty! They are quick and easy to make and come out perfectly every time. These homemade brownies are way better than boxed brownies!
First, preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line an 8 inch by 8 inch baking pan with parchment pan.
In a microwave safe dish, melt butter.
Once melted, stir in chocolate chips. Stir until completely smooth and creamy.
In the bowl of a stand mixer, add eggs, light brown sugar and granulated sugar. Beat for 2 minutes or until light and frothy.
Then, pour in melted chocolate mixture. Mix until combined.
Add in all remaining ingredients. Stir until combined. Do not over mix.
Pour batter into lined pan. Spread into one even layer with a spatula.
Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Finally, remove from oven. Allow brownies to cool for 1 hour before slicing and serving.
- Stir melted butter and chocolate chips until completely smooth and creamy.
- Any chocolate chips or chocolate chunks can be used. Alternatively, chopped chocolate can be used. Be sure to measure correctly.
- Beat eggs and sugars until completely mixed. It will look frothy. See photos above for reference.
- Unsweetened cocoa powder, dark cocoa powder and Dutch cocoa powder can be used.
- The brownie batter will be thicker than boxed brownies.
- Bake only until the middle is barely set! They are meant to be gooey.
- Wait until brownies have cooled before slicing.
- Store brownies covered at room temperature for up to 4 days.
Calories: 183kcal, Carbohydrates: 23g, Protein: 2g, Fat: 10g, Saturated Fat: 6g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 3g, Trans Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 36mg, Sodium: 57mg, Potassium: 90mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 16g, Vitamin A: 211IU, Calcium: 18mg, Iron: 1mg