Get the Recipe:
This Candied Salmon has the perfect flaky texture! The maple pecan glaze is sweet, sticky, and crunchy. This Paleo salmon is easy to make and packed with flavor!
First, preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Pat salmon dry with paper towels. Season on both sides with sea salt and pepper.
In a small bowl, combine pecans, maple syrup and coconut aminos. Stir to combine.
Place salmon fillets in a large baking dish.
Pour pecan mixture over salmon fillets.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until salmon flakes easily.
Finally, remove from oven and serve!
- Chop pecans or use pecan halves if desired.
- Pure maple syrup adds the best flavor! Honey can also be used.
- Coconut aminos can be replaced by gluten free soy sauce or regular soy sauce if needed.
- Bake until salmon easily flakes.
- Store leftovers in fridge for up to 3 days.
Calories: 530kcal, Carbohydrates: 32g, Protein: 36g, Fat: 29g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 10g, Monounsaturated Fat: 14g, Cholesterol: 94mg, Sodium: 829mg, Potassium: 1032mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 25g, Vitamin A: 85IU, Vitamin C: 1mg, Calcium: 84mg, Iron: 2mg