Get the Recipe:
These Teriyaki Cauliflower bites are a great appetizer, side dish or snack. They are easy to make and can be air fried or baked. The are a healthy and delicious way to eat more veggies!
First, preheat air fryer or oven to 400 degrees. Lightly spray baking pan or air fryer pan with nonstick spray.
Chop cauliflower into 1 inch pieces. Place in large mixing bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk egg. Pour whisked egg over chopped cauliflower. Toss until cauliflower is completely coated.
Pour almond flour, garlic powder and ginger into bowl. Toss until cauliflower is completely coated.
Arrange cauliflower on pan in one even layer.
Air fry for 10 minutes. Or, bake in oven for 25 minutes, flipping halfway.
Meanwhile, combine coconut aminos and minced garlic in bowl.
Once cauliflower is done, brush with sauce.
For extra crispy cauliflower, return to air fryer or oven for 2 minutes.
Finally, garnish with chopped green onions and sesame seeds if desired.
- Chop cauliflower into evenly sized 1 inch pieces.
- Air frying time may differ depending on air fryer brand.
- If air frying, no need to flip cauliflower halfway through cooking.
- If not Whole30 or gluten free, regular soy sauce can replace coconut aminos.
- I used Big Tree Farms Teriyaki coconut aminos for increased flavor.
- Store leftovers in fridge for up to 3 days.
- To reheat, air fryer for 3 minutes or bake for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Each serving is approximately 1 cup in size.
Calories: 248kcal, Carbohydrates: 21g, Protein: 9g, Fat: 15g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 1g, Trans Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 41mg, Sodium: 1063mg, Potassium: 328mg, Fiber: 5g, Sugar: 3g, Vitamin A: 60IU, Vitamin C: 48mg, Calcium: 89mg, Iron: 2mg