Get the Recipe:
Edible Pumpkin Cookie Dough
This edible Pumpkin Cookie Dough is smooth, creamy, and packed with flavor! It takes only 5 minutes to make. This gluten free and Vegan cookie dough is a great easy snack or dessert!
First, add flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and nutmeg in a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
Add in remaining ingredients except chocolate chips.
Lastly, fold in chocolate chips and serve!
- I used King Arthur Flour gluten free 1 to 1 flour. I also love Bob's Red Mill gluten free 1 to 1 flour.
- If not gluten free, all purpose flour can be used instead.
- Tightly pack brown sugar.
- If you don't have pumpkin pie spice, use more cinnamon in its place.
- I used refined coconut oil for this recipe, but Vegan butter works well too.
- For non Vegan, regular butter can be used.
- Use pumpkin purée, not pumpkin pie filling.
- I used Enjoy Life dark chocolate chips which are gluten free and dairy free.
- Store leftovers in the fridge.
Calories: 568kcal, Carbohydrates: 75g, Protein: 5g, Fat: 28g, Saturated Fat: 25g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 1mg, Sodium: 40mg, Potassium: 298mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 35g, Vitamin A: 3182IU, Vitamin C: 1mg, Calcium: 125mg, Iron: 1mg