Get the Recipe:
Whole30 Egg Salad (Paleo)
This Whole30 Egg Salad is easy, creamy, and so flavorful! The crispy bacon bits add a punch of crunch and crisp. This Paleo egg salad is great for lunches, dinner, meal prep and leftovers!
First, peel hard boiled eggs. Chop into bite sized pieces.
Break cooked bacon into small bits.
Then, add all ingredients to a bowl. Stir until all ingredients are coated in mayonnaise.
Serve egg salad!
- Use stovetop or Instant Pot to boil eggs. See above for instructions for both methods.
- Use Whole30 approved bacon and mayonnaise to keep this recipe Whole30 approved and sugar free.
- Cook bacon until crispy. I recommend a very crispy bacon for added crunch.
- I use Naked Bacon for Whole30 bacon.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in fridge for up to 3 days.
- I do not recommend freezing this.
- Serve with lettuce wraps, collard greens, or desired choice.
Calories: 258kcal, Carbohydrates: 3g, Protein: 13g, Fat: 21g, Saturated Fat: 5g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g, Monounsaturated Fat: 7g, Trans Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 293mg, Sodium: 363mg, Potassium: 175mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 2g, Vitamin A: 467IU, Vitamin C: 2mg, Calcium: 49mg, Iron: 1mg