Get the Recipe:
Almond Flour Peanut Butter Cookies
These Almond Flour Peanut Butter Cookies are so soft and bursting with peanut butter flavor! They are super easy to make and come together in no time. These cookies are great for any occasion!
First, preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, add peanut butter, butter and egg. Mix on high for 1 minute or until smooth.
Then, add in remaining ingredients. Mix to combine.
Use a cookie scoop to scoop dough onto parchment lined sheet.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cookies are set in the middle.
Remove from oven. Allow cookies to cool on pan for 5 minutes.
Finally, remove cookies to a wire rack to cool.
- Use a natural creamy peanut butter that is made with only peanuts and salt. Using a peanut butter with added oils or sugars will not work.
- Almond butter or cashew butter can replace the peanut butter for a Paleo and peanut free option.
- Use coconut sugar for a Paleo option. Otherwise, white sugar is fine.
- Cookie dough will be slightly sticky. I highly recommend using a cookie scoop to scoop dough onto sheet.
- Bake cookies until they are just set in the middle (no longer gooey). They are meant to be a little soft.
- Store cookies covered at room temperature for up to 3 days. Store in fridge for up to 7 days.
- These cookies freeze well.
Calories: 181kcal, Carbohydrates: 16g, Protein: 6g, Fat: 12g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g, Monounsaturated Fat: 3g, Trans Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 14mg, Sodium: 151mg, Potassium: 82mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 13g, Vitamin A: 28IU, Calcium: 37mg, Iron: 1mg