Get the Recipe:
Whole30 Guacamole (Vegan, AIP Friendly)
This easy Whole30 Guacamole is creamy, fresh and so flavorful! It is made with only a few healthy ingredients and takes just 5 minutes. It goes well with veggies, meats, salads and so much more!
First, remove flesh from avocados.
Add avocado flesh to a bowl and mash.
Then, add all remaining ingredients. Mix until combined.
Finally, garnish with cilantro and sea salt if desired!
- For AIP option, omit cumin.
- Use ripe avocados.
- I prefer my guacamole a little bit chunky, so I don't mash them completely.
- I recommend making this guacamole just before serving. It is best served fresh.
- To store leftovers, add guacamole to an airtight container. If you still have an avocado pit, place the pit amongst the guacamole to preserve freshness.
- Store in fridge for up to 2 days in the fridge.
Calories: 248kcal, Carbohydrates: 14g, Protein: 3g, Fat: 22g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g, Monounsaturated Fat: 15g, Sodium: 12mg, Potassium: 755mg, Fiber: 10g, Sugar: 1g, Vitamin A: 224IU, Vitamin C: 16mg, Calcium: 24mg, Iron: 1mg