Get the Recipe:
Easy Instant Pot Hot Dogs
These easy Instant Pot Hot Dogs will revolutionize the way you make hot dogs! This method is extremely simple and straightforward. It produces the perfect steamed hot dogs every single time.
First, add water and hot dogs to Instant Pot.
Secure lid and move valve to Seal.
Pressure cook on HIGH for zero minutes. (Yes, zero!)
Once the Instant Pot comes to pressure, the timer will go off. Using an oven mitt, move valve to Vent.
Carefully take off lid.
Finally, remove hot dogs from the pot and serve!
- This recipe can be made with up to 20 hot dogs.
- Set timer to ZERO. The Instant Pot will build pressure and thus, cook the hot dogs.
- My Instant Pot took about 8 minutes to build pressure for 6 hot dogs.
- Wear oven mitts and carefully move valve to Vent once the timer goes off.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- After cooking in Instant Pot, place hot dogs on the grill for 1 minute to add grill marks if desired.
Calories: 111kcal, Carbohydrates: 8g, Protein: 5g, Fat: 7g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 20mg, Sodium: 311mg, Potassium: 66mg, Vitamin C: 1mg, Calcium: 13mg, Iron: 1mg