Get the Recipe:
Apple Strawberry Crumble (Gluten Free)
This Apple Strawberry Crumble is perfectly sweet and delicious! A sweet apple strawberry filling is topped with a crumble topping. This is such a great dessert for spring and summer!
First, preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and spray a 9 inch pie dish with nonstick spray.
Make the crumble topping first. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Once a crumbly dough is formed, place in fridge.
Next, make the apple strawberry filling. Wash, core and slice apples into 16 equal sizes. Wash, cut stems and quarter strawberries.
Add fruit to a large bowl. Then, add remaining filling ingredients and toss until fruit is coated.
Pour fruit down into the greased pie dish. Remove topping dough from fridge. Drop dough in large clumps onto fruit filling.
Loosely cover pie dish with aluminum foil. Bake for 27 to 30 minutes or until topping is crispy and fruit is bubbly.
Finally, remove from oven and serve!
- For an extra crunchy topping, add granola. Just mix in with the other topping ingredients.
- I used GrandyOats grain free granola to keep this Paleo!
- Toss fruit filling until completely coated.
- Bake until topping is golden and fruit is bubbly.
- Coconut oil can be used in place of butter.
- Any dairy free milk works!
- Tapioca flour can be substituted with arrowroot starch or cornstarch (not Paleo).
Calories: 224kcal, Carbohydrates: 37g, Protein: 4g, Fat: 8g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 1mg, Sodium: 215mg, Potassium: 192mg, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 20g, Vitamin A: 57IU, Vitamin C: 31mg, Calcium: 77mg, Iron: 1mg