Get the Recipe:
Protein Overnight Oats
These protein overnight oats are thick, creamy, and packed with protein! This easy recipe is great as a healthy breakfast or snack. Add your favorite toppings for one delicious jar of oats!
First, add all ingredients to a mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
Divide mixture into 3 glass jars with lids. Secure lids.
Refrigerate jars for at least 4 hours, up to 72 hours.
When ready to eat, remove lid and top with desired toppings.
- Use old fashioned oats, not instant oats.
- Use gluten free oats if gluten free.
- Any milk works! I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk to remain Vegan and dairy free.
- Any protein powder works.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours to allow the oats and chia seeds to soak.
- Store in fridge for up to 3 days.
Calories: 350kcal, Carbohydrates: 47g, Protein: 21g, Fat: 10g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g, Monounsaturated Fat: 2g, Trans Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 41mg, Sodium: 274mg, Potassium: 310mg, Fiber: 9g, Sugar: 10g, Vitamin A: 8IU, Vitamin C: 1mg, Calcium: 421mg, Iron: 3mg