Get the Recipe:
Air Fryer Toast
This air fryer toast is super quick and easy! The bread comes out perfectly golden brown, crispy and delicious. Toast has never been more easy and delicious!
Lightly spray air fryer basket or pan. Set temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Spread softened butter on one side of each piece of bread.
Arrange bread buttered side up in air fryer basket or pan.
Air fry for 4 minutes or until bread is toasted to your liking.
Carefully remove basket or pan from air fryer.
Finally, top toast with desired toppings and serve!
- Use your favorite bread. I used my homemade Paleo bread.
- For Vegan and dairy free, use Vegan butter, softened coconut oil or olive oil instead of butter.
- Every air fryer is different. Yours might only need 3 minutes or may need 5+ minutes.
- If using an air fryer basket, there is no need to flip toast halfway through frying.
- If using an air fryer pan, flip bread after 3 minutes and air fry another 1 minute or until toast is done.
- I use and love the Ninja Foodi indoor grill with air crisp setting.
Calories: 126kcal, Carbohydrates: 14g, Protein: 3g, Fat: 7g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 2g, Trans Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 15mg, Sodium: 195mg, Potassium: 53mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 2g, Vitamin A: 175IU, Vitamin C: 1mg, Calcium: 40mg, Iron: 1mg