Get the Recipe:
Vegan Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
These Vegan peanut butter oatmeal cookies are loaded with flavor! They are chewy, crunchy and chocolaty. These gluten free cookies are easy to make and so delicious!
First, preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl, add almond milk, maple syrup, peanut butter and vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
Then, add in all remaining ingredients except chocolate chips. Stir to combine.
Fold in chocolate chips.
Use cookie scoop or spoon to form balls of dough. Place balls of dough onto lined pan. Use fingers to press down on each cookie.
Bake for 10 to 11 minutes or until cookies look set in the middle.
Remove pan from oven. Allow cookies to cool on pan for 10 minutes. Then carefully transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Any dairy free milk works. Oat milk is another great option!
- Use creamy peanut butter that is made with only peanuts and salt. Stir before use.
- I love King Arthur Flour gluten free 1 to 1 flour for baking. It replicates all purpose flour really well.
- If not gluten free, all purpose flour can be used.
- I recommend old fashioned oats rather than rolled oats. They are slightly larger and softer.
- I specifically buy gluten free oats, but regular oats will work.
- Feel free to use regular sized chocolate chips if desired.
- Store cookies covered at room temperature for up to 4 days.
Calories: 186kcal, Carbohydrates: 24g, Protein: 5g, Fat: 8g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g, Monounsaturated Fat: 3g, Cholesterol: 1mg, Sodium: 153mg, Potassium: 164mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 9g, Vitamin A: 1IU, Vitamin C: 1mg, Calcium: 44mg, Iron: 1mg